Cereza

Cereza

viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

My Window

My Window

I recalled an uncertain past
Where I did not understood my behaviour
Not knowing what to do,
I lived like automaton, blind of myself

And He has come to me
Taking away the mask that covered me
Opening roads, creating hopes
Vanishing the ignorance in me

I have a Pourpose
I want to get to know Him more every day
Serve Him, learn from Him
Live for Him

I am here waiting for His return
I don’t know when he shall come, and it does not anguish me
I am feeding from His memories
My soul smiles having Him always in my thoughts
Being His fills me with joy

And I shall remember Him every night I am not besides Him,
And I shall wait by my window looking into nowhere
Being nothing until His calling.

By Cereza

Mi Ventana.

Recordaba un pasado incierto,
Donde no comprendía mi proceder,
Sin saber el que hacer,
Vivía como autómata, ciega de mi misma.

Y El ha llegado a mí
Quitando la mascara que me cubría
Abriendo caminos, creando esperanzas
Desvaneciendo en mí la ignorancia.

Tengo un Propósito
Quiero conocerle más cada día
Servirle a El, aprender de El,
Vivir para El.

Estoy aquí esperando su regreso,
No se cuando vendrá, no me angustia,
Me alimenta su recuerdo,
Mi alma sonríe al tenerlo siempre en mi pensamiento,
Me colma de dicha el saberme suya.

Y me acordare de El cada noche que no este a su lado,
Y esperare junto a mi ventana mirando la nada
Siendo Nada hasta su llamado.

Por Cereza

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario